Prayer is the most important activity of our lives.
It is the main way in which we deepen our relationship with God, developing the ‘transforming friendship’ with our Father in heaven.
We’d love to encourage you to give praying a go and join in with the prayer life here at Trinity Churches.
- #TryPraying– This is our big initiative this year to help encourage people to give praying a go. Booklets are available free from Church or download the trypraying app, and follow along for 7 days and see how prayer can transform your life. Go to www.trypraying.co.uk to find out more.
- Prayer Ministry on a Sunday Morning – Make the most of regular opportunities to be prayed for. We offer these opportunities – called ‘prayer ministry’ – at every Sunday service, and these are a great opportunity to someone to come and pray for and with you for God’s blessing, grace and healing in your life.
- Monthly Prayer Diary – Follow along with this booklet to pray for our local communities every day for a month. Available here or from the back of church.
- Parish Prayers –Come to Parish Prayers, taking place every Monday 9.45am to 1030am in the Trinity Centre. We begin with coffee from 9.30am. All very welcome!
- Join with other people from across the parish in praying and reading the Bible each day. Come and join us at 9am till 9.20am Tuesdays to Fridays in various locations around the parish. (Mon-Fri, 8.40am-9am at Café Connect. Tues 9am-9.30am at Church in the Meet Place, Thurs 9am-9.30am at Holy Trinity Meole Brace.
For more Prayer Resources please see here.