We want to help you make your wedding day really special.
If you are planning to get married come and talk to us about a church wedding! As well as a beautiful church building we also have a fantastic venue on site for your reception in the Trinity Centre. The first step is to contact us to to make an appointment to meet a member of the staff team at our office hour on Monday evenings. At that meeting we will discuss your options and talk together about whether it is possible – legally and practically – for you to get married at Holy Trinity Church.
What happens next?
If you decide to go ahead, we will::
- Invite you to a special service and reception in January in the year you are getting maried where you can meet everyone who will be involved in your service.
- Give you a detailed wedding pack to help you plan your big day.
- Invite you to Marriage preparation classes and a Marriage Course to help you think through what it means to be married, the joys and the pitfalls! Its not only about a great wedding day, but a great marriage as well into the years and decades ahead.
- Commit to pray for you as a couple as you prepare for this great adventure!
- Help you in whatever other way we can to plan your big day.
Feedback from a couple recently married at Holy Trinity
Everything was excellent! All members were welcoming…..accommodated our every request.
What will it all cost?
That very much depends on what you decide to do at the service. There are certain statutory and other fees that will apply to all weddings and, in addition, extra costs for things like bells, flowers, music etc. Please discuss what you would like with us and we would be happy to calculate and discuss the cost with you.
What about a reception in the Trinity Centre ?
Contact us to see if the venue is free and then we can discuss what you would like and the likely costs (which may well be considerably less than some venues!) We have considerable experience of hosting celebrations and would love to welcome you and your guests.
How do I find out more?
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Click here for a useful web site with masses of extra information about getting married in church or here to download our Wedding leaflet. You can find more about the application process in the resources section by clicking here.